Saturday, 13 June 2020

Saturday 13 June 2020

My Jersey orchid
Today I added three pages to this blog, using the Wine Lovers blog as a guide. I added pages for pictures of Flowers, Birds and Views, to contain some of the watercolour paintings I have done over the past three months. See links on the top right. It has been difficult to format the pages as I hoped, as the blogger prefers text to pictures. I also struggled a bit to find the right images of my actual artworks and not the ones I Googled to use as a guide. So it's still a work in progress. I thought I had done more paintings than the copies I found, so I made a list of the paintings I have in my file.

I have already made copies of some of my earlier paintings and need to decide which other ones I might use. I also hope to frame a few of them. We are running out of wall space here as well.

I had one painting which was hard to identify but I traced it to an orchid photo that Stephanie sent me on 13 May.